Saturday, October 15, 2016

And Yet More Interior Fiberglassing!

I accomplished a lot last night and this morning on fiberglassing the interior. I was able to get 5 sections completed and 2nd coats on some other sections. I would say I am over 75% complete on the inside fiberglassing. I am going to try to get a little work done in the morning, but have other obligations with the family.

I have one half of floors 2&3 to fiberglass then I will need to work on the bow sections. I am not looking forward to it, since I have to reach down a lot to apply the epoxy, but I guess like everything else, I will get it done. The interior fiberglassing actually has not been that bad. I think taking a section or two at a time has been ok. When I try to get too much accomplished I usually end up rushing and going to fast. One thing I have learned is you need patience and you can't force anything. Taking your time usually pays off!


Between 3&4 and 5&6 before applying epoxy. 

All wetted out for 3&4 and 5&6. 

Cut Fiberglass awaiting epoxy between floors 2&3. 

All wetted out between floors 2&3. 

Port side between 5&6 wetted out. 

Port side between 3&4 wetted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment