Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Continued Stitching and Tuning

Work and family have taken a lot of my time this week, so I have been limited on the amount of time I can work on the boat. Not a lot to show, but a lot of thinking of how to get the different bulkheads and long panels to pull together.  Looks like the majority of the bulkheads pulled together fine. I do have some tuning to do on bulkhead #1 and #2 where they contact the bottom panels.



I put a work light behind the #1 bulkhead so you can see what I am talking about. The left side of the picture had the same gap as the right side, but I used the method below to pull it together. I will be working on the right side next session. I have also added some additional cable holes to help.


I will have to take a picture of the bow. I got that all pulled together using the 2 blocks and a clamp bring the two pieces together. You can see the clamp in the above picture.


Adding a picture of the Bow. I am please with that.



No comments:

Post a Comment