Friday, June 14, 2019

Flipped back over!

With the help of a few friends and family ( 7 including me) we flipped the boat back over. I modified the cradle to put carpet where it would touch the boat and used some heavy duty straps to hold it in place while we flipped it. Actually pushing it back over was easier than the first time. Using 2 tires, I just rolled it over gradually and it was down. We put it back on the furniture dollies so I can move it around. 20 minutes work and then beer and pizza! Well 20 minutes work with the friends. Still a fair amount of prep work to make sure everything was in place. I had to test the beer to make sure it was good!

Below is the picture of the cradle with carpet and extra 2X4 supports. 




And here she is back right side up and pushed back into the Garage.


Now for 300 hours more sanding and painting!  LOL.  Hopefully it is not that bad, but time will tell.
Its a good feeling to see back up! 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Steve! It is a good feeling! I sat in the boat for a hour or so last night! 😂

    ReplyDelete