Saturday, June 11, 2016

Little change of plans.

I have a little change of plans. Actually, I am just going to follow the manual as it states to epoxy the stringers to the bulkheads and put on two coats of epoxy. I was going to do the long panels first, but I think it will be easier to store the bulkheads in my office instead of 16 ft panels! I would not be able to get them in my office upstairs anyway.

Last night I got the centerboard ready for the lead pour by screwing a scrap piece of plywood to one side to hold the lead in during the pour. The drywall screws I had were too long, so I cut up some other wood scraps, so I would not drill all the way through. I also worked on cutting the stringers and epoxying them to the floor supports. I will put 2 coats on them in the next few days.

Centerboard ready for pour.
Floors and Cleats all Glued up!

Glued up and ready for the 2 Epoxy Coats!


No comments:

Post a Comment