Thursday, August 25, 2016

More Fillets and taking a day off to go sailing!

I did some more filleting a couple of nights ago and finished up the fillets in the bottom of the boat.
I still have the chines to go on both the port and starboard side as well as the bow section with bulkheads #2 and #3. I plan on tackling them this weekend.

I also ordered a detailed sander from Harbor Freight. They had a good deal on a detailed sander, so I decided to try it. This is the first time I have ordered anything from them, so hopefully it is not a piece of junk.

Below is a picture of the work I did the other night.




I also decided to take a day off to go sailing. The weather has been very nice, so my wife and I took off and took our Hobie Tandem Island out. The wind was very light, but we had fun and I didn't have to work!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment