Friday, July 8, 2016

Centerboard Trailing Edge and Where is my electrical hole?

It is very, very hot in Virginia this week, so I could only take about 2 hours in the garage after work. I was able to get a couple things done. I added another coat of epoxy to the side panel to fill in the weave and will do a 3rd coat tomorrow.




I also mixed up some thickened epoxy and poured it in the rabbet on the trailing edge of the centerboard. Next up will be to fill the voids on the lead pour and then I can start shaping the centerboard.



Lastly I forgot to put the stringer on Bulkhead #7, so I cut that and started to do a little sanding on it, since I have already put two coats of epoxy.  I will glue that down tomorrow. While working on the piece I noticed that it does not have the hole drilled for electric work. Where did my hole go?  It shows one in the plans and I have seen it on the web pictures. Not a big deal, but I will need to drill that out, since I do plan on putting some electrical in my boat. I will also let CLC Boats know, since there may be a problem with the CNC Machine code.

Where is my electrical Hole?


No comments:

Post a Comment