Saturday, July 30, 2016

Original PocketShip Pictures

I have been meaning to post this video of pictures I took of the original PocketShip at the Winter Open House CLCBoats had last December. I tried to focus on the details of the boat. If you look at the pictures in detail, you will notice the location of drain holes and how / where things are installed. You will also notice the location of the sailing hardware. I will definitely be using this as a reference as I build the boat, especially as I start to install the hardware package and sailing hardware. I hope it useful to others.

https://youtu.be/bUOax6-QiNU

Since I took the video, the original PocketShip has gone through a new paint job and it is looking better than ever! This is also a reminder that after we build the boat, we will have to maintain her over the years.



No comments:

Post a Comment