Saturday, July 2, 2016

Individual Tasks!

There are a lot of individual tasks/projects that need to be completed. It takes a lot of patience in my opinion to go through all the little projects. If you are in a hurry, you might want to look for another project.

Today I was catching up on house stuff like cutting the grass and taking the recyclables. My utility trailer was full of pallets used to ship the plywood and the scraps I cut out the parts out of.  I got all of that completed, plus I was able to put two coats of epoxy on bulkhead/floor support #7. I also got the other floor cleat glued to bulkhead #2.


Not a lot different than yesterday's. but this is the other side / 1st coat. 


I used the same mix of epoxy after clear coating and added some cabosil to glue the cleat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment